Nitrite salt (0,6%)SKU: 1
Nitrite salt or 'coloroso salt' is ideal for making many types of sausages and meat products. It prevents bacterial growth and adds an attractive fresh color to your sausage and charcuterie. It ensures that cooked sausages and liver sausages turn pink and do not discolour.
For dry sausages it is an indispensable ingredient.
- nitrite content 0.6%
- Ideal for dry sausages of the North European and North American type
- When making dry sausages of the southern European type, also add potassium nitrate (saltpeter)
- Even if you want to make boiled or charcuterie as dried hams, coppa or pâté, nitrate salt is your friend.
- Now in convenient resealable kilo bags !
- Please read up on the safety aspects of making dried sausages and charcuterie. It is not difficult, but just messing around a bit is not without risk.