Set of 3 stuffing tubes for meat grindersSKU: 86
What is a stuffing tube?
A stuffing tube looks like a plastic or metal pipe 10-15 centimeters long. It allows you to cheaply convert your meat grinder into a sausage stuffer.
- a set of 3 tubes (for different casing diameters) for grinders size no 8. and 10/12
- from the famous Czech brand Porkert
How do I know what size grinder I have?
The size of your grinder is always displayed in a very large number on the side. The most common sizes are 5/8/10/12.
My grinder is of a different brand, will this set still fit?
Yes, all sizes no 8 or 10/12 are the same size, regardless of brand.
How do you use a stuffing tube?
- After grinding and mixing, remove the knife and plate from your meat grinder
- Replace it with the stuffing tube
- Screw the ring back on
- If the tube is a bit loose, that's fine
- Grind some of the cold and well mixed meat through the grinder until it barely comes out of the tube
- Pull a well-soaked casing all the way over the pipe
- Turn the grinder slowly, while you press the meat with your hands or a stomper while at the same time ensuring that your casings fils out evenly