Slow starter cultures give a mild acidification, and do so slowly. This way you'll develop the distinctive traditional flavor of slow ripening Southern European sausage varieties such as fuet, chorizo, salame, cacciatore, sobrasata or 'nduja.
- Full traditional Southern European flavor
- Make sausages like they do in Italy and Spain
- Fermentation at room temperature, no heating needed
- dosage: 0,25-0,5 grams per kilogram
- fermentation: approximately 72 hours @ 20 °C
- expected pH: <5.3
Now a significant reduction of shipping costs to all countries in Europe!
Awesome new rice starters available, ricewine and tape. Make your own alcohol that you an either drink or eat!
Back in stock: tempehstarters and koji!